Ajax Video Kit 2 - Apartment with keyfobs
A My Smart Alarm kit puts the mobile phone at the heart of the alarm system, providing notifications to any family members away from the property and enabling family to fully control the system remotely.
Video kits provide visual verification, from motion cameras. In the event of movement being detected, a series of photos are sent to your phone - simply accessed by clicking the notification.
1x Hub 2
- A hub to connect to your internet router, enabling you to setup and control your alarm using a mobile app. This hub supports the use of motioncameras - providing visual verification for alarm activations.
- 2 MotionCamera video motion sensors, allowing you to defend 2 rooms against movement. These are pet friendly sensors - ignoring dogs and cats up to a weight of 20kg or a height of 50cm. Photos are taken upon movement being detected, which are sent securely to your phone with the alarm notification - providing you with the cause of the alarm within seconds.
- 1 DoorProtect door sensor, allowing you to defend your main door against unauthorised entry.
- 2 SpaceControl keyfobs, allowing 2 users to control the alarm system from within the property. Allows for easy arming, disarming of your alarm system. Includes a silent or audible panic function, enabling you to send a panic notification to the phone of any users of your alarm system.
- 1 HomeSiren, a more discrete siren for inside the house. Designed to blend in, but provide a loud noise in the event of intrusion.